Ever wanted to increase size of windows dialogs which didn't support resizing? DialogResizer is a uselful little tool staying unobtrusively in the taskbar. Whenever activated, it gives most windows dialogs the ability to resize. Be it windows-internal or application-specific dialogs. Even DialogResizer's own settings dialog can be resized!
Enhance productivity. Advantages of this tool:
* It's an unobtrusive icon in your taskbar. You can disable and reenable it by a simple click on the icon.
* It's got a small memory print (peak usage below 5 MB)
* It's free of spyware or any other kind of trojan-like behaviour, it just does what it is expected to do.
* DialogResizer is the first tool of its kind. No other tools provide its ability.
* It's cheap: 8 Euros / 11 US Dollars. Payable via Paypal.
Conditions of use during the 30-days-shareware-trial-period:
* You may use the software for free and at your own risk for a 30-days-trial-period. The trial-period starts with the day you installed the software-product for the first time. You must purchase a registered version after the trial-period expired. Otherwise you may not go on using the software-product after the trial period expired. Shareware reminders (so-called nags) will appear after the trial-period expires.
* The “must” in the previous paragraph is a legal and moral must, not an engineering must. This software is not time limited in any way. When you register you eliminate the registration reminder, and gain an up-to-date, revised, optimized and nag-free version.
* To register, see the program's help dialog, or go to the program's website.
Conditions of use for registered users:
* As a registered user you have the right to use the software-product for which you purchased a registered version. The software-product may be used on a single personal computer or workstation for each purchased registered version.
* You are not allowed to make the registered version accessible to other persons.
Conditions of use for any users:
* You may distribute copies of the unaltered original trial version, as it can be found on the web under the official homepage, to friends, colleges and other interested persons. Copies of the unaltered original trial version may also be included within shareware-collections, like shareware-CDs. In this case I would be glad to receive a free copy of the CD, but that is not necessary. If the program is distributed it must be indicated clearly that the distributed software is a shareware-trial-version. It must be indicated clearly that a payment has to be made to the author if the software will be used for longer than the trial-period.
* You are not allowed to use the software on a computer which is used as a server.
* You are not allowed to modify or reverse-engineer the software.
* The program is provided "as is" with no guarantee. No service will be provided other than updates which will be at the authors discretion.
* Use DialogResizer at your own risk. No responsibility will be taken for any damage it does to your machine or data.